Volunteer with MAT18
Volunteering with us is a fantastic experience. You contribute to our community by donating your time and skills to make this event a major drawcard for both local community and visitors to the region.
MAT18 is evolving into major festival in a small town, something that's not only rare but vital to our community's well-being.
We invite you to be part of it.
Kaz Rice, Volunteers Coordinator
MAT18's volunteer positions include:
- Art Ambassador - working in the gallery and art spaces. You're the 'ask me' person. You might end up at an information desk at the regional gallery or talking to people about an art installation. You might end up meeting visitors and getting them to do a survey.
- Mover and Shaker - set up, move about and pack down things
- Handy Human - bring your toolbox please, Fixit.
- Snapper or Cinematographer - aka photographers and videographers for the iMAT18 project
- Propaganda poster - all over the place (but in a coordinated way) from mid-April to event start
- Socialites for social media
- And more..................
Your pay as a volunteer is nil, zip, zero apart from the organisers', artists' and community's eternal love and gratitude. You will receive a tinny badge and one free ticket to the opening night event.
it gives you all the details of the job requirements. It's a good idea to read it before you register.