Volunteering with us is a fantastic experience. You contribute to our community by donating your time and skills to make this event a major drawcard for both local community and visitors to the region.
MAT18 is evolving into major festival in a small town, something that's not only rare but vital to our community's well-being.
We invite you to be part of it. In doing so we try to match your skills with the jobs that run the event.
And you become part of the structure of MAT18.
MAT18 has a number of volunteer positions and we'll update these into solid roles and numbers as the program develops.
We will need skilled people to undertake these roles.
- Survey facilitators x 7 - we have to acquit our funding and need personable people to ask patrons to complete our survey throughout MAT18
- Front of house managers and staging crew at the opening night function
- Photographers and videographers to work to a shot brief to develop promotional material for MAT19.
- Staff for the MAT18 information desk at the Tweed Regional Gallery during gallery opening hours / MAT18
- Poster run and flyer distribution - Gold Coast, Brisbane Byron from mid-April to event start
- Social media runners with our clear strategy about social media presence - you will post original material and harvest, re-post and filter content across the major digital platforms from March to throughout the event.
- Tour guides during both weekends if MAT18.
- Drinks waiters for VIP Progressive Dinner party, 5pm-10:30pm. You must have a current NSW RSA)
- General crowd and traffic managers throughout the events
Your pay as a volunteer is pretty much nil. apart from the organisers' eternal love and gratitude, you receive a tinny volunteer's badge and one free ticket to the opening night event.
Register your interest.
This is not a guarantee of position.