It's a whole new concept, a whole new Murwillumbah Art Trail and it will be like nothing you've ever seen.
Here's a teaser for you clever people who go snooping around for un-advertised information on the interwebs.....
- A link with the Indigenous Kinship festival to lead into the exhibition openings.
- Opening night launch - imagine tango, marble dust and projections, live music, eye-popping fashionistas and the art party of the year in an as yet secret space.
- Art venues all over Murwillumbah - pop-up galleries with works by talented artists and crafters.
- Street food at a laneway party with projections on buildings
- Revitalisation of Budd Park as a sculpture garden with live music and real life for all the community
- Workshops to get your creative juices flowing
And this is just a start